Injury Compensation Lawyers
If you sustain injury or loss as a result of the negligence of another, you may be eligible to make a Public Liability or Occupiers Liability Claim.
Such claims include claims against occupiers of buildings which present hazards to the public, councils and road authorities, and event organisers.
Our Injury Compensation Lawyers are Dedicated to Protecting Your Rights
What compensation can I claim?
Compensation can be claimed for:
- Loss of income.
- All medical expenses, both past, continuing and future.
- Compensation for your pain and suffering.
- The value of any care and assistance you have received from family and friends free of charge in addition to care, nursing and household assistance from paid professionals.
- Loss of superannuation entitlements.
- Loss of financial support from someone on whom you or your family was dependant who died as a result of medical negligence.
When can I claim?
Claims must be commenced within 3 years.
What do I have to do to commence a claim?
Contact us to make an appointment or discuss your matter on the telephone. There will be no charge for this initial consultation.
Who pays the claim?
The Professional Indemnity Insurer of the person or company against whom the claim is made.
What costs do I have to pay?
We will meet the costs associated with the running of your claim such as fees associated with obtaining expert opinions.
The Insurer has to pay some but not all of your legal costs in addition to paying you compensation for your other financial losses.