Barrie Edwards, Partner
Barrie has been managing specialist litigation legal practices and delivering quality legal services for 35 years.
He is recognised by his peers as a seasoned professional and his experience and commitment are an invaluable asset to the firm. He also has experience as a barrister and is therefore uniquely positioned to provide first-rate advocacy skills on behalf of the firm’s clients.
Barrie's Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Recoveries
- Medical law and claims
- Defective Products
- Motor vehicle law and litigation Support
- Employers’ Liability
- Insurance policy and claims advice and representation
- Occupiers’ liability
- Products Liability
- Intentional Torts.
- Professional Negligence
- LLB (Victoria University, New Zealand)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory