Christopher Michael, Partner
Christopher Michael has 32 years’ litigation experience, 23 as an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law. There are no legal practitioners in NSW with a longer period of Accreditation. He is highly experienced, acting on behalf of both private and institutional clients across a broad spectrum of litigation and jurisdictions.
Chris regularly writes publications on legislative and case law developments and delivers professional seminars and training sessions.
Chris is a complex claims and appellate jurisdiction specialist.
Chris' Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Recoveries
- Medical law and claims
- Defective Products
- Motor vehicle law and litigation Support
- Employers’ Liability
- Insurance policy and claims advice and representation
- Occupiers’ liability
- Products Liability
- Intentional Torts.
- Professional Negligence
- Dip. Law (SAB)
- Best Practice Certification (16 July 1998).
- Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Law (1 September 1993).
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Law Society of NSW
- Quality in Law (25 March 1999)
- Law Council of Australia